WORK WITH US
FLYTE is a design company based in Stockholm with a passion for creating intelligent and inspiring products. We are the creative team behind FLYTE, the world's first levitating light bulb. Our products combine vintage design with innovative technology. We believe that a great company is the sum of great people that share the same goal. Flyte is growing and we are looking for new talents to join our family in Sweden. It is a fast, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Assistant Financial Accountant
Manage all accounts payable and receivable, handle bookeeping and create financial reports.
- Collecting and billing customers, small, medium and larger B2Bs, making sure the payments are on time ( B2Bs NET30 - NET45 ).
- Accounts Payable and Receivable. Processing payments from/to suppliers, customers, clients.
- Keep track of the company expenses and report it for bookkeeping.
- Investigate possible fraudulent orders / reporting to the team and taking necessary actions.
- Forecasting future expenses. Coordinate financial reports from sales and forecast cash flow to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Work collaboratively with the sales department to estimate monthly, yearly budgets.
- Fully manage wholesale POs and invoices.
- Assist in creating an annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
- This is a full time entry level position based in Södermalm, Stockholm and requires good knowledge of E-commerce, XERO, bookkeeping and forecasting sales and expenses. Salary to be discussed.
Sales / Account Manager
The core responsibility of the Flyte Sales Manager / Account Manager is to achieve growth though sales. The Flyte sales manager should nurture the already established relations with some of FLYTE’s kickass clients and also find profitable and relevant new customers and clients.
A full understanding of E-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Woocomerce, Magento as well as retail, e-tail, logistics, B2B, B2C and good communication skills is a must.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short story /description and make sure to put
"Financial Manager" Sales Manager” or "Content Creator" on the subject line. We’d love to learn more about you!